The prompt maintenance of the quick shutter door helps to extend the life of the quick door. In order to prevent the failure of the automatic door during use, to maintain good operating performance and ensure safety, there must be planned maintenance. The specific method is as follows:
1. Keep fast shutter doors dry, the motor surface should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be obstructed by dust, fibers, etc.
2. Do not place on the surface of the quick shutter door for a long time, otherwise it will injure the surface and make the surface finish material discolor or detach.
3. When the thermal protection of the motor continues to operate, it should be ascertained whether the fault comes from the motor or the overload or the protection device setting value is too low. After eliminating the fault, it can be put into operation.
4. Remove the stain on the surface of the roller shutter door, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth, and easily scratch the surface with a coin. When the roller shutter door is too dirty, use cleaning agents, toothpaste, special cleaning agents, etc. After cleaning, wipe with water and wipe dry.
5. Pay attention to the corners of the stacked quick doors do not rub too much, otherwise it will cause the angular skin to fall off.
6. Ensure that the motor is well lubricated during operation. The general motor runs for about 5,000 hours, which means that the grease should be added or replaced. When the bearing is overheated or the lubricant is deteriorated during operation, the hydraulic pressure is changed in time. When replacing the grease, the old oil should be removed, and there should be gasoline to clean the oil groove of the bearing and the bearing cover. Then fill 1/2 of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the ZL-3 lithium grease bearing (to 2 poles). And 2/3 (for 4, 6, 8 poles).
7. When the life of the quick shutter bearing ends, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the bearing radial clearance reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
8. For fast rolling door hinges, locks and other accessories that often move loose, they should be tightened immediately. When the hinge position sounds, it should be filled with oil in time. When the lock opener is inflexible, a suitable amount of pencil lead can be added to the keyhole.