Installation of the micro switch
1 switch fixing
When installing the switch, it is recommended that you use the mounting screws specified by the various switches, with flat washers, spring washers, etc. If the spring washer is tightened directly, the spring washer may become trapped in the resin, so place the flat washer on the resin as shown below. In addition, please be aware that when tightening the screws, excessive impact and harmonics may occur when using a socket wrench or the like, and even the adhesion of the contacts and the breakage of the switch may occur.
• Do not machine the enlarged mounting hole of the switch body.
About the use of fixatives, etc.
When using an adhesive or a fixing agent, do not attach it to the movable part of the switch or enter the inside of the switch. Failure to do so may result in malfunction or contact. In addition, some types may cause toxic gases to cause adverse effects, so please confirm them before use.
Do not apply tension on the wires when wiring.
• Do not use the switch alone in an environment such as flammable gas or explosive gas. Arcing and heat generated during opening and closing may cause fire or explosion.
• The switch is not a waterproof seal structure. Therefore, in the place where oil or water splashes, scatters or dust adheres, use a protective cover to prevent direct droplets.
• Install the switch in a location that does not come into direct contact with chips or dust. It must be ensured that no chips or muddy material accumulate on the drive rod and the switch body.
• Do not use in places with hot water (+60 ° C or higher) and water vapor.
• Do not use the switch under the specified temperature or outdoor air conditions.
The allowable ambient temperatures vary by model. (Please confirm the specifications in this article). If there is a sharp temperature change, thermal shock can cause the switch to loosen and cause a malfunction.
• If the operator accidentally installs the switch in a place where it is prone to malfunction or accident, please install a cover.
• When the switch is subjected to continuous vibration and shock, the resulting wear powder may cause problems such as poor contact and malfunction of the contacts, and reduced durability. In addition, if there is excessive vibration and shock, the contact may be malfunctioned or damaged, so install it in a position where it will not be subjected to vibration and shock and in a direction where resonance will not occur.
• When using a silver-based contact for a long period of time at a low frequency or a small load, the vulcanization film formed on the contact surface will not be damaged, resulting in poor contact contact. Therefore, use a gold-plated contact and a micro-load switch.
· Please do not use switches in methane gas (H2S, SO2), ammonia (NH3), nitric acid (HNO3), chlorine (Cl2) and other malignant gases and high temperature and humidity environment to avoid connection
Dysfunctions such as poor contact and damage caused by corrosion.
• If silicon gas is present in the environment, the arc energy causes silicon oxide (SiO2) to accumulate on the contacts, resulting in poor contact. When there are silicon products such as silicone oil, silicon filler, and silicon wire around the switch, use a contact protection circuit to suppress the arc and eliminate the source of silicon gas.
Maintenance · inspection
Make sure it is easy to check when installing and it is easy to replace.
When installing a long swing lever on a low-load type switch, pay attention to the installation direction to ensure that the weight of the swing lever does not directly stress the button. Failure to do so may result in poor reset of the switch.