Introduction of small micro switch
Small micro switch features
1. Ultra-small, lightweight and high precision.
2. The m2mm type with universal small screws can be used.
3. The simultaneous forming terminal and the structure with the reference distance make it difficult for solder and flux to intrude into the inside of the switch.
4. There is also a small power circuit type (au cladding contact) that is most suitable for small voltage and current loads.
5. Self-standing terminal for easy installation on the printed board. The switch body is self-standing with respect to a 1.2 to 1.6 mm printed board.
6. There are also printed plate right corner terminal and left corner terminal series.
7. Comply with the rohs directive.
Precautions for use of small micro switch
1. About the fixing of the switch body
1) When fixing the main body of the switch, use a small screw of m2 to fix it on a smooth surface with a torque of 0.098 n·m or less. In addition, to prevent loosening of the screws, it is recommended to use washers at the same time.
2) Please note that the action body should not exert force directly on the button or the exciter in the free state. When using it, the button should exert force in the vertical direction.
3) The operation setting after the operation is based on the 70. or more of the o.t. value. In the case of a switch, do not set the operating body at the operating limit position to avoid the opening and closing and over-traveling of the impact.
2. Regarding the change in the operating characteristics, the change in the operating characteristics should not cause a malfunction even if the value of the operating characteristic specification value changes by ±20.
3. For the welding operation, in the case of hand soldering, use a soldering iron with temperature adjustment (electric tip temperature 320 ° Cmax.) to complete the work within 3 seconds, and pay attention to the force on the terminal.
4. When using under small current and voltage, it is recommended to use a low power circuit type (au cladding contact).
5. Environment Do not use or store in places where there is a bad influence on the contacts, where corrosive gases, silicon, etc. exist, or where there is a lot of dust.