Micro Switch Classification and Precautions
There are many types of micro-switches, and there are hundreds of internal structures. They are divided into ordinary type, small size and ultra-small according to volume. According to protective performance, there are waterproof type, dust proof type and explosion-proof type. Single-connected, double-connected, multi-connected and a strong disconnect micro switch (when the reed of the switch does not work, the external force can also open the switch); according to the breaking capacity, there is a common type, DC type, micro current type, high current type. According to the use environment, there are common type, high temperature resistant type (250 ° C), ultra high temperature resistant ceramic type (400 ° C)
The micro switch is generally based on the non-assisted press attachment, and is derived from a small stroke type and a large stroke type. Different auxiliary pressing accessories can be added according to requirements. According to different pressing accessories, the button can be divided into button type, reed roller type, lever roller type, short moving arm type, long moving arm type and the like.
Micro-switches are widely used in electronic equipment, instrumentation, mining, power systems, household appliances, electrical equipment, as well as aerospace, aviation, ships, missiles, etc. in automatic switching and safety protection. Military fields such as tanks have been widely used in the above fields, and the switches are small, but they play an irreplaceable role.
At present, the micro-switches on the market in China have different mechanical lifes ranging from 3W to 1000W, generally 10W, 20W, 50W, 100W, 300W, 500W, 800W, and generally used in China. Bronze, tin bronze, stainless steel wire reeds, foreign ALPS can be achieved up to 1000W times, their reeds are made of rare metal titanium.
Precautions when using the micro switch
1) When fixing the switch main body, use a small screw of M2 to fix it on a smooth surface with a torque of 0.098 N·m or less. In addition, to prevent loosening of the screws, it is recommended to use washers at the same time.
2) Please note that the action body should not exert force directly on the button or the exciter in the free state. When using it, the button should exert force in the vertical direction.
3) The operation setting after the operation is based on 70 [%] or more of the OT value. In the case of a switch, do not set the operating body at the operating limit position to avoid the opening and closing associated with the impact, and the overtravel shortens the life.
2. Changes in the characteristics of the action
Regarding the change in the behavior characteristics, no malfunction should be caused even if the ±20 [%] of the behavior characteristic specification value changes.
3. About welding operations
In the case of hand soldering, use an electric temperature of 320 ° C or less with temperature adjustment to complete the work within 3 seconds, and be careful not to apply force to the terminal portion during work.
4. When using at low current and voltage, it is recommended to use a low power circuit type (Au cladding contact).