Micro switch Usage precautions
●About the use of switches
• When the switch is actually used, some theoretically unpredictable accidents may occur. Therefore, testing must be carried out within the scope of possible implementation.
• The rated performance values described in the data refer to the values in the standard test conditions (temperature +15 to +35 ° C, relative humidity: 25 to 75%, gas pressure: 86 to 106 kPa) unless otherwise specified. When testing with actual equipment, please confirm that not only the load conditions are the same, but also the operating environment should be the same as the actual use condition.
• The reference data recorded in the data is a chart that plots the actual values measured from the production line, not a guaranteed value.
• Each rated value and performance value described in the data are values obtained in a separate test, but the combined conditions of each rated value and performance value cannot be guaranteed at the same time.
●Select the correct switch
Please select the appropriate switch according to the use environment and load conditions and use.
• Select the appropriate switch in the selection guide according to the rated current, the operating load, the type of drive rod, and the environmental conditions.
• Replacing a small current switch with a switch with a large current will affect the reliability of the contact, so avoid it as much as possible. Please select the switch that is suitable for the size of the switch current.
• Use a sealed switch in an environment where there is a lot of impurities or dust that may be poured by liquid such as water.
1About the use of load
• The switching capability of AC and DC varies greatly, so check the rating. In the case of DC, the control capacity is very small.
This is mainly because it does not have a zero point (current zero crossing point) like AC, so it is difficult to eliminate it once an arc is generated, resulting in a long arc time. In addition, due to current
The fixed direction will cause the contact to migrate. Because the unevenness can not break the contact, it is easy to cause malfunction.
• In the case of induction, a reverse induced voltage is generated. The higher the voltage, the greater the energy, and the consumption and migration of the contacts become larger. Therefore, check the rated conditions.
• When switching the load on the micro load side and the high load side using the respective load areas, connect a relay suitable for the load.
• The conditions for each model rating are as follows.
Inductive load: power factor 0.4 or more (AC), time constant 7ms or less (DC)
Lamp load: There is a surge current equivalent to 10 times the constant current
Motor load: 6 times the surge current equivalent to a constant current
Note. Inductive loads are especially problematic in DC circuits, so the time constant (L/R) of the load must be fully understood.