Precautions for use
1) When fixing the switch body, fix it with torque of 0.098 N · m or less on the smooth surface using the M2 screw. In addition, to prevent loosening of the screws, it is recommended to use washers at the same time.
2) Please note that the actuator should not directly exert force on the button or actuator in the free state, and the button should exert force in the vertical direction when using.
3) The motion setting after the motion is based on the O.T. value of 70 [%] or more. In the case of the switch, do not set the operating body at the operation limit position to prevent the opening and closing accompanying impact and shorten the life span.
2. About the change of action characteristics
Changes in operating characteristics should not cause malfunctions even if ± 20 [%] of the operating characteristic specification changes.
3. About welding work
When welding by hand, use a temperature-controlled electric temperature of 320 ° C max.) To complete the work within 3 seconds and be careful not to apply force to the terminal part during operation.
4. It is recommended to use low power circuit type (Au Clad Contact) when using it under a small current and voltage.